We are a Green Company!
CA Office Furniture & Design strives to be a responsible Green Supplier by providing sustainable, renewable products for office environments. These products are environmentally responsible, economically profitable, and provide healthy places to work.
The CA Office Furniture and Design "Green Philosophy"
- Sourcing refurbished, recycled and/or used furniture.
- Sourcing materials made with high levels of recycled content.
- Using manufacturers within a 500 mile radius of the project.
- Sourcing furniture and furnishings made from rapidly renewable resources.
- Designing flexible and efficient workspaces, allowing clients to make long-term commitments.
Reasons for selecting recycled office furniture over new are numerous:
- Lower operating costs.
- Sets Environmental Core Values.
- Enables LEED certification.
- Improves Employee awareness and working conditions.
- Being responsible and obtaining positive publicity as a result.
But being "green" in today's world can be a difficult thing to decipher. At CA Office Furniture & Design, we are sincere about being green minded, and take pride in helping many of our customers achieve LEED certification by implementing our recycled office furniture solutions.
Sustainable office furniture, at its core, has to do with protecting and preserving the earth's resources and recycled office furniture is the "platinum" standard for green commercial interiors. Eco-friendly office furniture uses little, to no, additional raw materials, a fraction of the energy and significantly less labor, making it the perfect fit for any company pursuing green initiatives and/or the U.S. Green Building Council's (USGBC) LEED certification.
We have a large inventory of recycled (refurbished) cubicles and recycled office workstations to choose from that have been refurbished to "like new" condition. Although our recycled cubes look new, they are 30-70% less than the cost of new. We offer customized fabric choices and color of the cubicles to match your green office design, company colors or design preferences.
At CA Office Furniture & Design we make environmental goals an increasing priority. We are dedicated to providing smart, sustainable and affordable office furniture solutions.
The Ecology and Economy of Recycling Office Furniture
- Using Refurbished / Recycled Office Furniture conserves natural resources, reduces the amount of product sent to landfills and protects virgin materials.
- According to the EPA, 3 million tons of office furniture and furnishings are discarded each year.
- Purchasing a remanufactured or refurbished product can cost consumers 30-70% less than a new product.
- The amount of labor and energy required to alter an existing product during remanufacturing is 85 to 95% less than that required to manufacture a new product.
- Carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, sulfur oxides, nitrous oxides, volatile organic compounds, and particulate matter are all reduced by the recycling of office furniture, thereby reducing air pollution and global warming.
- The annual energy savings resulting from remanufacturing activities worldwide is 120 trillion Btu's. This equals the electricity generated by eight nuclear power plants, or 16 million barrels of crude oil (about 350 tankers).
- The annual material savings resulting from remanufacturing activities worldwide is 14 million tons a year. This is the equivalent of a fully loaded railway train 1650 miles long.
Industry experts estimate that for each pound of natural resources used in remanufacturing, five to nine pounds of virgin materials are conserved.
By remanufacturing office furniture rather than buying it new, US businesses could avoid millions in disposal costs.
In fact, remanufacturing just 40 workstations diverts one tractor-trailer load of furniture from a landfill.
» Rochester Institute of Technology and The Office Furniture Recyclers Forum
» OFRF-The Office Furniture Recyclers forum in Alexandria, VA
At CA Office Furniture & Design (CFD) being "GREEN" is an important focus and differentiates us from most of our competitors. Feel free to contact us for a Free Space Planning & Design Consultation to help you determine your Office Furniture requirements.
CA Office Furniture & Design supplies Cost Effective Office Furniture to Relocating and Expanding Businesses, anywhere in Southern California. We have Space Planning, Design and Specification Teams supported by Office Relocation Teams, experienced Cubicle Remanufacturing and Cubicle and Cabling Installation Groups that can satisfy your New, Refurbished or Used Office Furniture and Office Relocation needs.
Feel free to visit our Virtual Showroom at: http://www.caofficedesign.com
Products & Services include:
Office Space Planning and Design, Office Layouts, Cubicle Layouts and Cubicle Design, Relocation Project Management, New or Used Office Furniture, Used or Refurbished Cubicles. Office Desks, Office Chairs, Space Chairs, Task Chairs, Visitors Chairs, Lobby Chairs, Conference Chairs, Ergonomic Chairs, Desk Chairs, Training and Nesting Tables and Chairs, Filing and Storage Systems, Reception Desks, Reception Stations, Veneer or Laminate Conference Tables, Telemarketing Cubicles, Call Centers, Reception & Lobby Furniture, Modular Offices and Modular Walls, Executive Office Furniture, Executive Chairs and Cubicle Chairs, Office Cubicles, Office Walls, Panel Walls, Modular Panels, Meeting or Lunchroom Tables, Metal Desks, L Shaped Desks, Laminate Desks, Storage Desks, Reception Stations, Storage Cabinets, Utility Cabinets Lateral Files, Steel Storage, Filing Cabinets, Metal Files, Metal Storage, 2 Drawer Lateral, 3 Drawer Lateral, 4 Drawer Lateral, 5 Drawer Lateral Files.
Focus Areas Include:
LA County: Agoura Hills, Alhambra, Arcadia, Azusa, Bell Gardens, Bellflower, Burbank, Calabasas, Carson, Cerritos, City of Industry, Commerce, Compton, Covina, Culver City, Diamond Bar, Downey, Duarte, East Los Angeles, East Pasadena, El Monte, El Segundo, Florence, Gardena, Glendale, Glendora, Hawthorne, Hollywood, Hyde Park, Inglewood, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Lynwood, Manhattan Beach, Montebello, Monterey Park, Norwalk, Paramount, Pasadena, Pico Rivera, Pomona, Redondo Beach, Santa Monica, South Gate, South Los Angeles, South Pasadena, Torrance, West Covina, West Hollywood, Willowbrook
Orange County: Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Brea, Buena Park, Costa Mesa, Cypress, Dana Point, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Lake Forest, Los Alamitos, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Orange, Placentia, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana, Seal Beach, Stanton, Tustin, Westminster, Yorba Linda
Riverside County: Corona, Hemet, Lake Elsinore, Moreno Valley, Murrieta, Norco, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Perris, Riverside, San Jacinto, Temecula, Wildomar
San Bernardino County: Chino, Chino Hills, Fontana, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, San Bernardino, Upland
San Diego County: 4S Ranch, Camp Pendleton, Carlsbad, Del Mar, Encinitas, Escondido, Fallbrook, La Mesa, Oceanside, Poway, Rancho Bernardo, San Diego, San Marcos, Solana Beach, Vista