CA Office Furniture & Design Frame & Tile Cubicle Systems
CFD's Refurbished Frame and Tile Systems are designed to stand alone, be interchangeable with, or work in tandem with Herman Miller® Ethospace OEM product. Refurbished Herman Miller Ethospace Cubicles are manufactured in accordance with the specifications provided by CA Office Furniture & Design and based on the individual requirements of each customer.
LOCALLY MANUFACTURED and AFFORDABLE ALTERNATIVE TO IMPORTS
The practical design and durable construction makes this system one of the best values on the market today.
- Product and components are manufactured and supported locally.
- It is backed by a 10-year warranty like OEM systems, yet they are priced significantly lower.
- Using Refurbished / Recycled Office Furniture conserves natural resources in the US and reduces the amount of product sent to landfills and protects virgin materials.
FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION, EVOLUTIONARY DESIGN
- Designed to create adaptable interiors that reflect an organizationâ€™s values and provides its people with the tools they need to perform at their best. Ethospace offers freedom. Freedom of expression, freedom of choice, freedom to change.
FLEXIBLE SPACE PLANNING & DESIGNS OPTIONS
- With possibilities that include 90-, 120- and 135-degree connectors, Ethospace can be used to create everything from individual workstations to collaborative spaces.
- Can be reconfigured for new layouts when a business needs change.
FRAME & TILE SYSTEM DEFINES THE SPACE
- 3½" Steel Frames form the inner structure and offer unparalleled capacity for communications cabling and electrical electrical wiring.
- Provides a sturdy foundation for hang-on storage and work surface components.
- Interchangeable tiles that attach to the frames offer a diversity of functional and aesthetic options.
- Components and tiles can be selectively and efficiently changed or rearranged to suit new personalities and work styles.
- Panels for Private Offices can be ceiling height, with standard lockable doors fitted.
- Surface tiles clip onto steel frames that link together to form the foundation of an Ethospace wall. Tiles attach to both sides of the frame and may be selectively replaced or rearranged to accommodate changes in the function, color, or character of an Ethospace wall.
- Tiles can be mixed and matched on an Ethospace wall to create the desired look, maximize workstation performance, and minimize cost.
- Window tiles can be positioned selectively to allow visual access yet preserve privacy.
- Remanufactured components integrate with existing.
- Ethospace System evolves without becoming obsolete, preserving the original investment.
- Efficient reconfiguration. Components can be selectively updated, changed, or rearranged with minimal disruption.
- Fabric-covered tiles can be easily reupholstered on-site to repair damage or update the look of a wall.
- Long-term value. Ethospace performs efficiently for years, even as work processes evolve and new work tools and technology are introduced.
- Efficient installation and reconfiguration.
- LEED, Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, has become the national standard for environmentally responsible, economically profitable and provide healthy places to work.
- As businesses seek to minimize their environmental footprint, create a healthier workplace for their employees and lower operating costs, Refurbished Workstations from CFD assist in making environmental goals an achievable priority for companies.
- At CA Office Furniture & Design (CFD), being "GREEN" is an important focus and differentiates us from most of our competitors.
- Huge cabling capacity. The open frame interior holds up to 49 Category 5e, 4-pair UTP cables in the base and POTENTIALLY an additional 32 cables at every 8 inches of frame height.
- Flexible power. The 8-wire, 4-circuit electrical system allows circuit configurations of 3 general and 1 dedicated, 2 general and 2 dedicated, or 1 general and 3 dedicated.
- Wide corners. Corner connectors turn with a wide arc, safely accommodating stiff or fragile fiber optic cables.
- Lay-in cabling. Lowers cost of installation and changes.
- The open frame behind Ethospace tiles simplifies the installation of wires and cables, and makes changes down the road easy.
- Removable tiles and fold-down baseline covers allow lay-in installation and easy access to cables, reducing the cost and time necessitated by new equipment or new workstation configurations.
- The powered frame has an electrical harness that distributes double-sided, 4-circuit power within a cable management raceway. Electrical components are UL listed and CSA certified.
- The power entry connects a buildingâ€™s electrical supply from a wall, floor, or column to an Ethospace powered frame. It plugs directly into a receptacle location on the frameâ€™s baseline to distribute up to 4 20-amp circuits.
- New Work Surfaces with Laminate finishes based on customerâ€™s selection and preferences.
- New under counter Storage units.
- Refabricated Panels covered in new fabric based on customerâ€™s selection and fabric preferences â€“ choose from >30 fabric options.
- Refabricated or repainted Overhead Storage Units, based on customerâ€™s specification.
- Repainted external metal components, based on customerâ€™s paint color selection.
- Quick connect base power system as well as options for glass to be added.
- All components complement existing Herman Miller Ethospace components, without altering the functionality of the System.
- Standard Tiles are 16"H
- Half Tiles are 8"H
- 6" Kickplate / Power Data Channel
- 4 x 16" Tiles plus 6" Kickplate
- 70" Standard Height
- Higher Walls in increments of 16" (i.e. 86"H, 102"H)
A FULL RANGE OF STORAGE OPTIONS
- The Refurbished Ethospace Range offers a full range of storage options.
- Pedestals come in 4 paint finishes and can be keyed alike.
- Medium Tone
- Light Tone
- Light Grey
- Select matching lateral files, file centers, bookcases or two door storage cabinets.
UNIQUELY DESIGNED TO FIT YOUR REQUIREMENTS:
CA Office Design encourages open plan designs, with the possibility of as much collaboration as possible, whilst still creating privacy where necessary.
By using color and light with collaborative design principles, employee conditions can be significantly enhanced and productivity improved. A properly designed layout does not have to cost more. Let us do it together!
CA Office Furniture & Design is an Independent Contract Furniture Dealership, focused on Office Design, Cubicle Design as well as Space Planning of customer offices and workstations, as well as the Office Furniture to support your offices in Southern California, including Anaheim, Carlsbad, Costa Mesa, Irvine, Los Angeles, Long Beach, Newport Beach, Ontario, Poway, Riverside, Rancho Bernardo, San Bernardino, San Diego, Santa Monica and Torrance.
We Design Ergonomic Office & Cubicle Layouts, do Office Space Planning, as well as the Manufacturing, Installation as well as the Reconfiguration of Office Furniture. Our ranges cover New Casegood Furniture, Ergonomic Task Chairs, Height Adjustable Desks, Training & Conference Room Furniture, Refurbished Herman Miller Cubicles, Series 1 & 2 Cubicles Systems, Ethospace Frame & Tile Cubicle Systems as well as Used office Furniture.
Products & Services include:
Office Space Planning and Design, Office Layouts, Cubicle Layouts and Cubicle Design, Relocation Project Management, New or Used Office Furniture, Used or Refurbished Cubicles. Office Desks, Office Chairs, Space Chairs, Task Chairs, Visitors Chairs, Lobby Chairs, Conference Chairs, Ergonomic Chairs, Desk Chairs, Training and Nesting Tables and Chairs, Filing and Storage Systems, Reception Desks, Reception Stations, Veneer or Laminate Conference Tables, Telemarketing Cubicles, Call Centers, Reception & Lobby Furniture, Modular Offices and Modular Walls, Executive Office Furniture, Executive Chairs and Cubicle Chairs, Office Cubicles, Office Walls, Panel Walls, Modular Panels, Meeting or Lunchroom Tables, Metal Desks, L Shaped Desks, Laminate Desks, Storage Desks, Reception Stations, Storage Cabinets, Utility Cabinets Lateral Files, Steel Storage, Filing Cabinets, Metal Files, Metal Storage, 2 Drawer Lateral, 3 Drawer Lateral, 4 Drawer Lateral, 5 Drawer Lateral Files.
Focus Areas Include:
LA County: Agoura Hills, Alhambra, Arcadia, Azusa, Bell Gardens, Bellflower, Burbank, Calabasas, Carson, Cerritos, City of Industry, Commerce, Compton, Covina, Culver City, Diamond Bar, Downey, Duarte, East Los Angeles, East Pasadena, El Monte, El Segundo, Florence, Gardena, Glendale, Glendora, Hawthorne, Hollywood, Hyde Park, Inglewood, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Lynwood, Manhattan Beach, Montebello, Monterey Park, Norwalk, Paramount, Pasadena, Pico Rivera, Pomona, Redondo Beach, Santa Monica, South Gate, South Los Angeles, South Pasadena, Torrance, West Covina, West Hollywood, Willowbrook
Orange County: Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Brea, Buena Park, Costa Mesa, Cypress, Dana Point, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Lake Forest, Los Alamitos, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Orange, Placentia, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana, Seal Beach, Stanton, Tustin, Westminster, Yorba Linda
Riverside County: Corona, Hemet, Lake Elsinore, Moreno Valley, Murrieta, Norco, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Perris, Riverside, San Jacinto, Temecula, Wildomar
San Bernardino County: Chino, Chino Hills, Fontana, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, San Bernardino, Upland
San Diego County: 4S Ranch, Camp Pendleton, Carlsbad, Del Mar, Encinitas, Escondido, Fallbrook, La Mesa, Oceanside, Poway, Rancho Bernardo, San Diego, San Marcos, Solana Beach, Vista